HR HOT TOPICS: HR TECH, BIOMETRIC TLM, ANALYTICS, ONBOARDING & MORE!
By Melissa Harris, April 16, 2015
By: Melissa Harris, Marketing CoordinatorHuman Resources
What’s hot in HR right now? HR Tech, biometric TLM, analytics, and onboarding are just a few of the trending topics. Get the scoop with some of the latest stories below.
As always, we invite you to share any interesting articles or tell us how these specific topics affect you by leaving some thoughts in our comments section. Happy reading!
- New research from Key Interval suggests that 75% of HR pros actually like their HR software in Tim Sacket’s recent article, Take My Word For It: Your HR Software Really Doesn’t Suck!
- As the use of biometric time tracking technology increases, the laws regarding use and employee privacy has remained outdated in, Workplace Biometric Technology Outpacing the Law.
- Larry Stevens explains that, “As HR departments have become increasingly digitized, the amount of data companies hold about their workforces has become immense — and, too often, relatively useless,” in, Taking Analytics Up a Notch.
- Meghan Brio tells us what tops her list for creating the perfect match between the buyer and the HR tech solution in, 5 Tips To Selecting The Right HR Technology.
- Hank Barnes at Gartner Research likens the result of a ‘No Decision’ in the buying process to chasing your tail in, Worst Case Scenario for Technology Buyers – No Decision.
- Danny Brian, also from Gartner Research, lends insight to the tech development process in, Three D’s of Technology Evolution.
- Keith Ferrazzi, CEO of Ferrazzi Greenlight discusses how “digital onboarding tools can help managers collect leading indicators of success – such as productivity, retention rates, and employee engagement,” in, Technology Can Save Onboarding from Itself.