Employee self-service is simple with InfinityHR’s HRMS Benefits Management feature. Track all aspects of online benefits management within one simple system that connects to your benefit carriers and payroll. Self-service lets employees update information, participate in open enrollment and enter qualified life events. Employees can easily compare, analyze and check plan costs prior to benefits enrollment. Export benefit data to your carriers, send benefit deductions to payroll and reconcile your premium bills too.
- Connects employees, administrators, carriers and payroll through one central system that can be accessed anytime via the Web.
- Allows employees a self-service option to update and enter new hire, open enrollment and qualified events themselves.
- Lets your employees compare, analyze and check plan costs prior to benefits enrollment.
- Approve and manage employee benefits.
- Export benefits data to your carriers and benefit deductions to you payroll system.
- Reconcile premium bills.
- Provides state-of-the-art security for your data.
- Your employees have total access to benefits information on the Web in real-time on a 24/7 basis.
- Employees will have a better understanding of the open enrollment benefit process and helps them make well-informed benefits decisions.
- Gives your employees a greater appreciation of the value of their benefits package.
- Reduces the amount of time you spend gathering and entering data.
- Increases efficiency and productivity, and lowers the cost and workload of open enrollment.
- Increases communication with your employees and reduces the number of routine benefits questions you must answer.
- Significantly increases the accuracy of benefits information through online benefits management.
HRMS Key Advantages for Employees
- Lets employees enroll in or change all aspects of their benefits information themselves.
- Employees no longer have to complete and submit benefit forms with online open enrollment.
- Notifies employees when it is time for them to enroll in their benefits, and walks them through the online process with our Enrollment Wizard.
- Employees can compare, analyze and check plan costs prior to benefits enrollment.
- Allows employees view plans from different benefit providers, showing only the plans they are eligible for.
- Shows employees which benefits will be on a pre-tax and which will be on a post-tax basis.
- Lets your employees attach dependents and beneficiaries to benefit plans.
- Provides employees with a benefit summary report after they enroll in or change their benefits.
- Employees can submit benefits information electronically to you for approval and review.
- Provides employees access to the “document and links” libraries, which can be customized to contain important benefit plan information.
Control your most important asset with InfinityHR: An HR software system that provides workforce management solutions that are unmatched in the HRIS-HRMS field.