InfinityHR’s Time and Attendance feature allows your employees to enter their time and managers to approve it through the Employee Portal. InfinityHR then electronically routes the data to your payroll provider.
- Allows you to choose between “clock in/clock out” time tracking, or project-based “timesheet” reporting.
- “Clock in/clock out” time tracking lets you keep track of employee time. Your employees can easily clock in and out from the Employee Portal with a click of their mouse.
- With “Timesheet” reporting, you can assign employee time to projects. Employees can quickly fill out their timesheets by project from the Employee Portal and submit them for approval.
- Allows managers to quickly approve or deny employee time.
- Managers have the option of notifying employees via email with a custom message if they deny time.
- Managers can enter and edit time for their employees.
- “Clock in/clock out” allows managers see if their employees are currently clocked in or out, and provides their employees most recent time activity.
- Managers can view employee time by any time period, and see totals for each time period selected.
- Allows you to analyze time and attendance data across time or by a variety of other factors.
- Electronically exports time and attendance data to your payroll system.
- Improves efficiency by automating the time and attendance process.
- Eliminates time spent on manual timecard calculations.
- Reduces payroll errors caused by redundant data entry.
- Reduces payroll processing time and shifts responsibility from payroll directly to your employees.
- Reduces unauthorized leave time and minimizes payments for time not worked.
- Applies pay rules consistently and accurately across all departments.
- Assures that employees follow related procedures and policies.
- Allows managers to proactively control and manage attendance, absenteeism, productivity, and overtime.
- Integrates with your payroll system.
Control your most important asset with InfinityHR: An HR software system that provides workforce management solutions that are unmatched in the HRIS-HRMS field.