InfinityHR’s Time Off Tracking feature allows you to define how employees earn time off and lets you efficiently track the usage of it.
- Automatically calculates available time off for each employee, based upon the rules you create.
- Lets you define time off by either accrual-based rules or through annual awarded units.
- Allows you to define different time off types, such as “sick leave” and “vacation time.”
- Lets you create time off rules for each time off type, which define how time off accrues:
– Create different rules for different employee types. – Prevent or allow the rollover of time off. – Set the maximum time off that can be rolled over each year, if applicable. – Specify a waiting period before employees can take time off, if applicable. – Specify a waiting period before time off starts accruing, if applicable. – Determine if a time period needs to be worked (for example, a certain pay period) before employees can take available time off.
- Allows employees to easily request time off through the Employee Portal.Allows employees to view time off balances and accrual transactions through the Employee Portal.
- Automatically routes time off requests via email to the appropriate manager for approval.
- Allows managers to view employee time off requests by status through the Employee Portal.
- Allows managers to see all their pending employees’ time off requests in list or calendar format prior to approving time off.
- Lets managers approve or deny time off requests through the Employee Portal.
- Automatically sends employees emails when their managers approve or deny their time off requests.
- Lets managers submit time off requests for all employees reporting to them.
- Provides a reporting dashboard so you can track trends in employee time off data and analyze how time off is being utilized.
- Electronically submits time off data directly to your payroll provider.
- Simplifies the time off process and improves efficiency by automating the generation and usage of available time off.
- Eliminates time spent on manual time off requests.
- Reduces payroll errors caused by redundant data entry.
- Reduces unauthorized leave time and minimizes payments for time not worked.
- Applies time off rules consistently and accurately across all departments.
- Assures that employees follow time off procedures and policies.
- Allows managers to proactively control and manage employee absenteeism.
- Ensures adequate staffing across all departments.
- Provides key insights into how time off is being utilized within your organization.
- Seamlessly integrates with your payroll system.
Control your most important asset with InfinityHR: An HR software system that provides workforce management solutions that are unmatched in the HRIS-HRMS field.